Vietnam business visa, which is categorized as visa DN, LV or DT, is given to those who enter Vietnam for business purposes. A business visa can last up to 01 year with multiple entry.
Currently, there are 2 ways to apply for Vietnam Business Visa including applying for Visa at Vietnam Embassy and applying Visa on Arrival.
Applying for Visa at Vietnam Embassy in India
For this type of application, one will have to go directly to the nearest Embassy to summit document and finish the procedure. Therefore, if you live far from Vietnam Embassy or Consulate, it will likely to cause you some trouble. Currently, there is a Vietnamese Embassy and a Consulate in the Capital city of New Delhi and Mumbai, respectively. The address and contact information are as follow:
- EMBASSY OF VIETNAM IN NEW DELHI, INDIA
Address: 17, Kautilya Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi 110 021, INDIA
Phone: (91-11) 2687.9852
Fax: (91-11) 2687.9869
- CONSULATE GENERAL OF VIETNAM IN MUMBAI, INDIA
Address: B-306 Oberoi Chamber New Link Road Andheri (w), Mumbai 400 053, India
Phone: (9122) 2673 668
Fax: (9122) 2673 663
Email: [email protected]
Getting Vietnam Business Visa for Indian passport holders through Visa On Arrival method
In comparison to the traditional type of application, Online application is considered to be more beneficial in terms of time, cost and transparency.
First, because all procedures are made online and very easy and you don’t need to leave your house or prepare any kind of document as well as submit your original passport. Moreover, the delivery and transportation fee can be eliminated.
Besides, the processing time for Visa On Arrival is shorter than that of applying at Embassy – only 7 business days under normal circumstances and 2 business days in super urgent cases.
How to apply for Vietnam Visa on Arrival
The application procedure comprises some simple steps:
- First of all, you will have to fill in an online application form with required information including your personal details and information involving your trips, etc. Please double check with your passport to endure that all your provided information is correct.
- After that, a Visa Approval Letter will be sent to you from 2 to 7working days’ dependent on your demand after making payment. The price of service fee varies based on the arrival date and the number of applicant as well as your visa types.
- Lastly, your visa will be stamped at the international airports that you arrive at. Right now, there are 5 international airports in Vietnam in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh city, Hai Phong, Cam Ranh and Da Nang. When arriving at the airport, please bring along the printed Approval Letter, 02 photos (passport-sized), and stamping fee for Immigration Officers.
* Note: Visa on Arrival is available for those who intend to visit Vietnam by air. If you want to travel to Vietnam by land or sea, please apply for Visa at Embassy.
If you have any difficulty in applying Visa, please contact Vietnam-visa.com through mail [email protected] or phone number (+84) 946 583 583 to ask for help. We will try to solve your problems at our best.