Visa is always on the top priorities to be prepared for any trip abroad. And it is of course the same for Vietnam visa.
So, what happens with Vietnam visa in Jerusalem, Israel if you are an Israeli passport holder or a citizens there whose nationality is not included in the Vietnam visa exemption list. This post will provide you the answer.
Until now, there are two ways to obtain a Vietnam visa in this place, namely:
1. Get Vietnam visa on arrival (VOA)
VOA is regarded very convenient for you in this case as there is no office of Vietnam embassy in your place. It even becomes more and more popular for its easy and convenient application and economy as well. It allows you to complete the application and get required document online and then pick up full visa at Vietnam airport.
Let’s see its advantages:
- Time saving: 1-2 working days processing
- Convenience: no passport send off, no embassy chase-down, online application
- Cost saving: at least saving your postal and travel costs;
But there is one disadvantage of this kind of visa, that it is for those traveling to Vietnam by air only.
How to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival?
- Fill out the Vietnam visa application form,
- Pay for Vietnam visa service fee as instructed,
- Get your Visa Approval Letter via email in 2 working days (normal service) or 1 working day (urgent service) or even 4 working hours (super urgent service),
- Take this letter + your passport + 02 passport-size photos + entry and exit form + some dollars in cash for stamping fee to get your visa stamped upon your arrival.
2. Get Vietnam Visa at Vietnam Embassies:
As mentioned above, at the moment, there is no office of Vietnam embassy in Jerusalem. In case you are there and wish to obtain a visa via the embassy, you need to contact the Vietnam embassy in Tel Aviv Israel.
How to apply?
There are two ways to obtain a visa via the Vietnam embassy/consulate as follows:
- Come in person to the consulate, fill out the application form , present 02 passport-size photos, pay the fee in cash, return to the consulate after 4-5 working days to receive your Vietnam visa; OR
- Send off your passport, application form, 02 passport-size photos via postal mail/ express to Vietnam embassy/consulate, make payment per instructions, get your passport with the visa stamp after 4-5 working days.
For detailed information, please contact the embassy.
– Before applying for Vietnam visa, make sure your passport is valid for at least 6 months from your entry date;
– Visa on arrival option is for those traveling by air to Vietnam.
For more information about Vietnam visa in Israel, feel free to let us know.