Visa is always an important document that every one should prepare for their every trip abroad. And Vietnam visa is not an exception, it is also an important documents to be prepared for your trip to Vietnam.
And in this post, we will deal with how to obtain a Vietnam visa in Tel Aviv if you are an Israeli passport holder or a citizens in Tel Aviv, Israel whose nationality is not included in the Vietnam visa exemption list. There are two ways for you, in this case, to do so. They are:
1. Get Vietnam visa on arrival
Visa on arrival is evaluated convenient for travelers, especially those who live far from the Vietnam embassies/consulates and do not wish to send their passport away via post. It becomes more and more popular for its easy and convenient application and economy as well. It allows travelers to complete their application and get required document online and then pick up full visa at Vietnam airport.
Let’s see its advantages:
- Time saving: 1-2 working days processing
- Convenience: no passport send off, no embassy chase-down, online application
- Cost saving: at least saving your postal and travel costs;
How to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival?
- Fill out the Vietnam visa application form,
- Pay for Vietnam visa service fee as instructed,
- Get your Visa Approval Letter via email in 2 working days (normal service) or 1 working day (urgent service) or even 4 working hours (super urgent service),
- Take this letter + your passport + 02 passport-size photos + entry and exit form + some dollars in cash for stamping fee to get your visa stamped upon your arrival.
2. Get Vietnam Visa at Vietnam Embassies:
You can apply for Vietnam visa at Vietnam embassy in Tel Aviv Israel.
How to apply?
There are two ways to obtain a visa via the Vietnam embassy/consulate as follows:
- Come in person to the consulate, fill out the application form , present 02 passport-size photos, pay the fee in cash, return to the consulate after 4-5 working days to receive your Vietnam visa; OR
- Send off your passport, application form, 02 passport-size photos via postal mail/ express to Vietnam embassy/consulate, make payment per instructions, get your passport with the visa stamp after 4-5 working days.
For detailed information, please contact the embassy.
– Before applying for Vietnam visa, make sure your passport is valid for at least 6 months from your entry date;
– Visa on arrival option is for those traveling by air to Vietnam.
For more information about Vietnam visa in Israel, feel free to let us know.