Get Vietnam visa for Israeli Citizens
A valid visa is required for all Israeli tourists to Vietnam.
There are now two options available for Israeli travelers to apply for Vietnam visa.
Option 1. Apply for Visa at Vietnam Embassy in Israel
This is traditional way to obtain a visa to Vietnam, in which the travelers should visit the Embassy in their place of residence to submit visa application and other required documents.
- Issuing authority: Vietnam Embassy
- Processing time: 3-5 working days
- Required documents: Hard copy of application form, original passport, etc.
- How to submit: Travel to the embassy or send via post
- Where to get full visa: Vietnam Embassy
There is one office of Vietnam Embassy in Tel Aviv, Israel. But is it easy for you to reach the embassy? Do you want to spend time traveling across a distance to the embassy and queuing there? Otherwise, using the option on the next is likely to be more convenient!
Option 2. Apply for Vietnam visa on Arrival
This is an alternative way for Vietnam visa application and travelers will find it very easy to access to this kind of visa as its application requires no travel at all.
- Issuing authority: Vietnam Immigration Department
- Processing time: 1-2 working days
- Required documents: Online application form
- How to submit: Submit online application form via a travel agent
- Where to get full visa: Vietnam International airport
Despite being introduced later, Vietnam visa on arrival (VOA) has been much preferred thanks to its convenience and simplicity. Its application requires neither travel nor sending of passport via post, accordingly avoiding risk of loss of passport. But, please keep in mind that this kind of Vietnam visa is applicable to those traveling by AIR only.